Antibiotics is the secondary metabolites of of microorganism which can selectively inhibit ome biological life activities at low concentrations, or the ramification of microorganism formed in chemical semi-synthetic or synthetic. Antibiotics is an important drug to prevent and treat infectious diseases it can inhibit or kill pathogenic microorganisms. Antibiotic production processes include: bacteria, spore preparation, seed preparation, fermentation. Among them, fermentation broth pretreatment, extraction and purification is an important process.
Fermentation Broth Pretreatment:
● Oxalic acid and phosphoric acid to remove high ionized calcium, magnesium, but also to promote protein coagulation
● Yellow prussiate of potash helps to remove iron ions
● Zinc sulfate is conducive to coagulation of protein
● Isoelectric point method, heating method, plastic coagulation method to remove protein
● Pharmaceutical production in line with GMP regulations
● Bleaching and removal of pyrogen
● Crystallization and crystallization
● Prefilter: remove the particles, colloid, and extend the working life of fine filters followed.
● Final filter: remove the bacteria, mycoplasma.
● Remove the particles, colloid, bacteria, mycoplasma.
● Free flow through of main ingredient in the nutrient solution (especially good chemical compatibility).
● Stable filtration flow rate.
|Filtration Process||Filter Selection|
|Pre Filter||GFM Series Glass Fiber Membrane Pleated Cartridge Filters|
|Vent||EPT Series Hydrophobic PTFE Membrane Pleated Cartridges|
|HPT Series Hydrophobic PTFE Membrane Pleated Filters|
|Sterile||PES series Pes Pleated Membrane Filter Cartridges|