XLP Series Extremely Low Pressure Industrial Reverse Osmosis Membrane Elements adopt a new membrane technology. The industrial RO membrane elements can achieve the same high water flux and high salt rejection rate as conventional low-pressure membranes under extremely low operating pressure conditions. The reverse osmosis membranes have the characteristics of low energy consumption, stable water production and long membrane element working life. These RO membrane elements are suitable for desalination of low-salinity raw water such as surface water, groundwater, and tap water with a salt content of as low as 1000 ppm. The industrial RO elements can be widely used in various scales of pure water preparation, boiler feed water, food processing and other fields.
|Effective Membrane Area ft²(m²)||90(8.4)||400(37.2)|
|Average Water Production GPD(m³/d)||2000(7.6)||9000(34.6)|
|Stabilized Desalination Rate %||98.0||98.0|
|Minimum Desalination Rate %||97.5||97.5|
|Membrane Media||Aromatic Polyamide|
|Test Pressure||100psi (0.69MPa)|
|Test Water Temperature||25℃|
|PH Value of Test sSolution||7.5|
|Test Solution Concentration (NaCl)||500ppm|
|Recovery Rate of Single RO Element||15%|
● The 4040/8040 RO membrane elements are International common sizes
● The salt removal rate of industrial RO membrane elements can reach 98%
● Low energy consumption, stable water production and long life of membrane elements
● This RO membrane elements are suitable for water with a salt content of as low as 1000ppm
● High water production and high salt removal rate under extremely low operating pressure conditions
● Boiler make-up water
● Pure water equipment
● Wastewater treatment
● Groundwater desalination
● Food and beverage filtration
RO Menbrane Elements Operating Limits and Conditions
|Production floating range||±15%|
|Maximum feed water temperature||45℃|
|Maximum feed water SDI15||5|
|Maximum influent turbidity NTU||1|
|Maximum residual chlorine concentration||0.1mg/L|
|Maximum Operating pressure||600psi(4.14Mpa)|
|Maximum pressure drop of single membrane element||15psi(0.1Mpa)|
|PH value range of feed water during continuous operation||3~10|
|PH value range of feed water during chemical cleaning||2 ~12|
|Maximum feed water flux||3.6 m³/h (Model: 4040)|
|17 m³/h (Model: 8040)|
Drawing Sizes of XLP Series Industrial RO Membrane Elements
Installation and Removal For Industrial RO Membrane Element
In the industrial automatic reverse osmosis pure water equipment, an important element is the reverse osmosis membrane, which can be used for drinking pure water equipment, industrial pure water equipment, and reclaimed water reuse of sewage. Usually use quartz sand filter, activated carbon filter, precision filter as pretreatment.
The RO membrane needs to be replaced after a period of use, and we need to install and disassemble it. Many people do not understand how to install, resulting in a high rate of damage and replacement of the RO membrane filter. Therefore, the reverse osmosis membrane should be installed and disassembled correctly to ensure the working performance of the industrial automatic reverse osmosis pure water equipment.
Installation inspection of new reverse osmosis membrane system:
● Glycerin, fixing tools, waterproof rubber shoes, gloves and other protective equipment for lubrication are prepared.
● Confirm that there is a pretreatment device (quartz sand or activated carbon filter) in front of it, and the SDI is less than 5.
● Check the water inlet pipeline upstream of the reverse osmosis membrane to ensure that there is no sludge, oil, metal debris, etc. in it, and confirm that the upstream pipeline, pressure vessel and high-pressure pipeline have been flushed.
● Check whether the pretreatment system is operating normally, and whether its effluent SDI, turbidity, residual chlorine, temperature, pH, ORP, etc. meet the requirements of reverse osmosis membrane inlet water.
● Whether the cleaning filter element has been installed in the security filter in front of the high-pressure pump.
Removal of industrial RO membrane element:
● First, remove the external pipelines at both ends of the pressure vessel, remove the end plate sealing assemblies at both ends of the pressure vessel, and number all the removed parts and put them in order.
● Push out the reverse osmosis membranes one by one from the water inlet end of the pressure vessel. Only one membrane is allowed to be pushed out each time. When the membrane is pushed out of the pressure vessel, the membrane should be caught in time and the reverse osmosis membrane should be leveled. To prevent the damage of the central tube connector from being damaged by gravity, the reverse osmosis membrane can be properly rotated to separate the reverse osmosis membrane from the central tube connector.
|Hongtek||XLP Series Extremely Low Pressure RO Elements||Membrane Element Diameter||Length of Membrane Element|
|HT||XLP||40: 4"||40: 40"|
Hongtek - XLP Series RO Membrane Element - Diameter: 8" - Length: 40"