IFB Series Industrial Mesh Liquid Filter Bags have monofilament and multifilament types with steel or snap rings. Industrial mesh liquid filter bags have a wide range of retention ratings from 1 to 1500 micron. Mesh filter bags are designed to increase surface filtration area that retain particles than respective pore sizes. Monofilament & multifilament filter bags possess high flow rate, low pressure drop,, wide chemical compatibility, non-fiber shedding, high removal efficiency and long working life. Mesh liquid filter bags are suitable for a wide range of industrial process, such as filtration of paints and varnishes, chemicals, inks, resins, aggressive solvents and many other processing of crucial industries.
|Filter Media||Nylon Monofilament, Nylon Multifilament, Polyester Multifilament|
|Bag Dimensions||Size 1: Ø7"×16.5"|
|Size 2: Ø7"× 32"|
|Size 3: Ø4"× 8"|
|Size 4: Ø4"× 14"|
|Filtration Rating||1, 5, 10, 25, 50, 75, 100, 150, 175, 200, 250, 300, 400, 600, 800, 1000, 1500 μm|
|Ring Style||Galvanized Steel O-Ring, S.S. O-Ring, Plastic Ring|
|Seam||Sewn seams standard|
● Surface retention filtration
● Wide chemical compatibility
● All industry-standard and custom sizes available
● mesh liquid filter bags have high removal efficiency
● A wide range of retention ratings from 1 to 1500 micron
● Sewn or welded construction with steel or snap seal rings
● Mesh filter bagspossess high flow rate and low pressure drop
|Food and Beverage||Pulp and Paper||Chemicals, Resins, and Solvents|
|Vegetable and Animal Oils||Cutting Fluids and Coolants||Paints, Inks, Dyes and Coatings|
|Automotive Adhesives and Coatings||Metal Finish & Plating Solutions||Municipal and Potable Water Systems|
The Rating of Different Media for Mesh Liquid Filter Bags
Chemical Compatibility of Industrial Mesh Liquid Filter Bags
|Material||Maximum Temperature||Aqueous Solutions||Organic Solvents||Alkalis||Strong Alkalis||Weak Acids||Strong Acids||Animal & Vegetable Oils|
|Nylon||275° F (135° C)||Excellent||Excellent||Good||Poor||Poor||Poor||Excellent|
|Polyester||275° F (135° C)||Excellent||Excellent||Good||Poor||Good||Good||Excellent|
The chart provides general guidelines. Specific process conditions may influence performance. Testing for mesh liquid filter bag is always recommended.
|Working Principle of Industrial Mesh Liquid Filter Bags|
● The drawing is the working principle of industrial mesh liquid filter bags
● Dirty fluid flow through the mesh liquid filter bags and large particles are trapped
● Mesh filter media traps contaminants on the surface, no sliding sideways during processing
● Clean fluid come out from the other side, high filtration efficiency and long service life with low cost
Multifilament & Monofilament
● Multifilament: Mesh media is woven from threads made of smaller fibers, mesh filter bags made from this material are low cost and disposable.
● Monofilament: Mesh is woven from single-fiber threads, the openings are square and uniform. Mesh filter bags have excellent strength and some are cleanable.
|IFB||Filter Media||Bag Dimensions||Filtration Rating||Ring Style|
Industrial Mesh Liquid Filter Bags
|N = Nylon Monofilament||1 = Size 1: Ø7"×16.5"||1 - 1500μm||G = Galvanized Steel O-Ring|
|M = Nylon Multifilament||2 = Size 2: Ø7"× 32"|
|P = Polyester Multifilament||3 = Size 3: Ø4"× 8"||U = S.S. O-Ring|
|4 = Size 4: Ø4"× 14"||S = Plastic Ring|
IFB Series Industrial Mesh Liquid Filter Bags - Nylon Monofilament - Size 2: Ø7"× 32" - 5 μm - Galvanized Steel O-Ring
Special specificationsIndustrial Mesh Liquid Filter Bags can be customized, such as special bag dimensions, ring style and seam etc.