FRP Series Horizontal Single FRP High Flow Cartridge Filter Housing offer a cost effective, easy to use cartridge filter housing solution. It's suitable for 40" and 60" high flow pleated filter, which means it has higher flow rate than traditional filter cartridges. Both end caps adopt PA material and sealed with EPDM O-ring, which have high sealing performance and easy to assemble. Comparing to stainless steel high flow filter housing, FRP series FRP housing can be used more widely, has smaller footprint and are more economic.
Besides the strong anti-corrosion performance, high-strength FRP high flow filter housing has the advantages of simple assembly, flexible design, reliable operation and easy replacement of filter elements, which makes it popular in various applications, such as brackish water reverse osmosis prefiltration, sea water desalination, food and beverage, power generation and water treatment system.
|Housing Media||FRP (Fibre Reinforced Polymer/Plastic)|
|Cartridge Length||40", 60"|
|Number of Cartridge||1 Piece|
|Installed Filter Type||High Flow Filter Cartridge OD 6"|
|Filtration Rating||1μm - 100μm|
|Inlet/Outlet Size||DN65, DN80|
|Seal Material||EPDM, Buna-N, Viton, Silicon|
● End cap is easy to remove and install, meaning less time is required to filter changeouts
● FRP filter housing has bright and clean internal surface, easy to cleaning and maintenance
● Modular design provides easy combination and disassembly according to different flow rate
● FRP high flow filter housing with compact design, up to 50% smaller than competitively sized housing
● High chemical resistance and high strength of corrosion resistance is a good choice for desalination project
● RO Prefiltration
● Food and Beverage
● Sea Water Desalination
● Industrial Water Treatment
● Brackish Water Prefiltration
● Power Plant Water Treatment
Operation Data for Horizontal Single FRP High Flow Filter Housing
|Working Temperature||5 - 66°C|
|Max. Pressure||1 Mpa|
|Flow Rate||40" length: 30m³/h|
|60" length: 45m³/h|
Combined Horizontal FRP Filter Cartridge Housing
● Good corrosion resistance, high filtration efficiency, longer service life, lower energy consumption, and reduced system investment.
● Multiple combinations of FRP high flow filter housings are used, which are easy to install, maintain and replace the high flow filter element.
● According to the water flow rate, it can be flexibly combined in parallel, saving space, reducing maintenance costs, being economical and applicable.
Size of Horizontal Single FRP High Flow Cartridge Housing
FRP High Flow Filter Housing Installation Instructions
● The high flow filter element is installed into position, and the nut of the fixed sealing block is tightened.
● The working pressure can't exceed the rated range.
● Open the exhaust valve before starting the machine, and close the exhaust valve after the air is exhausted.
● When the differential pressure exceeds the rated range, replace the high flow filter element in time.
|FRP||Cartridge Length||Number of Cartridge||Inlet/Outlet Type||Inlet/Outlet Size||O-ring Material|
FRP Series Horizontal Single
FRP High Flow Filter Housing
|40 = 40"||1 = 1pc||C = Clamp||N80 = DN80||E = EPDM|
|B = Buna-N|
|60 = 60"||V = Viton|
|S = Silicon|
FRP Series Horizontal Single FRP High Flow Filter Housing - 40" - 1pc - Clamp - DN80 - EPDM
More Water Treatment Capacity Can Be Combined With Multiple FRP High Flow Filter Housing