HOR Series High Oxidation Resistant RO Membrane Elements are aromatic polyamide composite membrane elements developed by Hongtek for the desalination of brackish water (salt content less than 10,000ppm) containing micro-oxidizing substances. The oxidation resistant RO membrane makes up for the shortcomings of ordinary polyamide reverse osmosis membranes that are not resistant to oxidation, and adopts a special process to enhance the oxidation resistance of RO membrane elements. Oxidation resistant RO membrane can withstand the impact of a certain amount of oxidizing substances. The industrial RO elements have the characteristics of high desalination rate and large flux. The reverse osmosis elements can be widely used in various Industrial water treatment RO systems.
|Effective Membrane Area ft²(m²)||90(8.4)||365(33.9)|
|Average Water Production GPD(m³/d)||2200(8.3)||9000(34.1)|
|Stabilized Desalination Rate %||99.5||99.5|
|Minimum Desalination Rate %||99.3||99.3|
|Membrane Media||Aromatic Polyamide|
|Test Pressure||225psi (1.55MPa)|
|Test Water Temperature||25℃|
|PH Value of Test sSolution||7.5|
|Test Solution Concentration (NaCl)||2000ppm|
|Recovery Rate of Single RO Element||15%|
● Oxidation resistant RO membrane can withstand the impact of a certain amount of oxidizing substances
● The industrial RO elements have the characteristics of high desalination rate, large flux and long working life
● The membrane adopts a special synthesis process to enhance the oxidation resistance of the RO membrane elements
● Allows the direct on-line dosing of fungicides into the membrane elements, so that the RO host can be completely sterilized
● Suitable for water treatment with microbial contamination and oxidizing substances with a salt content of less than 10,000 ppm
● Water reuse
● Surface water reuse
● Municipal water supply
● Power plant boiler make-up water
● Food and beverage industry water
● Electroplating wastewater treatment
● Textile printing and dyeing water treatment
RO Menbrane Elements Operating Limits and Conditions
|Production floating range||±15%|
|Maximum feed water temperature||45℃|
|Maximum feed water SDI15||5|
|Maximum influent turbidity NTU||1|
|Maximum residual chlorine concentration||0.5ppm|
|Maximum Operating pressure||600psi(4.14Mpa)|
|Maximum pressure drop of single membrane element||15psi(0.1Mpa)|
|PH value range of feed water during continuous operation||3~10|
|PH value range of feed water during chemical cleaning||2 ~12|
|Maximum feed water flux||Model: 4040 - 16gpm(3.6m³/h)|
|Model: 8040 - 75gpm(17m³/h)|
Drawing Sizes of HOR Series RO Membrane Elements
The Principle of High Oxidation Resistant RO Membrane Elements
● The antioxidant polyamide composite reverse osmosis membrane includes a porous membrane support layer and an aromatic polyamide layer, and the aromatic polyamide layer covers the porous membrane support layer.
● A functional layer of polypeptide compounds is covered on the aromatic polyamide layer, and the polypeptide compounds and the aromatic polyamide layer are connected by covalent bonds to form an anti-pollution and anti-oxidative polyamide composite reverse osmosis membrane.
● The polypeptide compounds used in the anti-oxidation reverse osmosis membrane have highly reactive amine groups, which can be introduced into the surface of the polyamide composite membrane by chemical bonding, and the polypeptide compounds contain a large number of hydrophilic anti-fouling groups and fatty amide anti-fouling groups.
● Therefore, the bonding of polypeptide compounds on the aromatic polyamide layer can quickly and effectively achieve the simultaneous improvement of the anti-fouling and anti-oxidation capabilities of the reverse osmosis membrane surface, thereby prolonging the service life of the membrane.
|Hongtek||HOR Series RO Membrane Elements||Membrane Element Diameter||Length of Membrane Element|
|HT||HOR||40: 4"||40: 40"|
Hongtek - HOR Series RO Membrane Elements - Diameter: 4" - Length: 40"