LP Series Low Pressure Reverse Osmosis Membrane Elements are an aromatic polyamide composite membrane element developed by Hongtek for brackish water. The RO membrane elements have the characteristics of low pressure operation, high water production and good desalination performance. The reverse osmosis membranes are suitable for brackish water, tap water, ground water, surface water filtration and other water sources with a salt content of less than 10,000ppm. The 4040/8040 RO membrane replacement elements are universal RO membrane sizes, which can be directly installed in the RO membrane shell, high filtration efficiency and long working life to help end users save cost.
|Effective Membrane Area ft²(m²)||90(8.4)||400(37.2)|
|Average Water Production GPD(m³/d)||2400(9.1)||10500(39.7)|
|Stabilized Desalination Rate %||99.5||99.5|
|Minimum Desalination Rate %||99||99|
|Membrane Media||Aromatic Polyamide|
|Test Water Temperature||25℃|
|PH Value of Test Solution||7.5|
|Test Solution Concentration (NaCl)||2000ppm|
|Recovery Rate of Single RO Element||15%|
● RO membrane can reduce 20% of system cost
● The salt removal rate of RO membrane elements can reach 99.5%
● Suitable for brackish water with salt content less than 10,000ppm
● 4040/8040 RO membrane replacement elements are universal sizes
● High water production and high salt removal rate under low pressure conditions
● Pure water system
● Chemical RO filtration
● Desalination of brackish water
● Food and beverage wastewater
● Power plant boiler make-up water
● Medical reverse osmosis filtration system
RO Menbrane Elements Operating Limits and Conditions
|Production floating range||±15%|
|Maximum feed water temperature||45℃|
|Maximum feed water SDI15||5|
|Maximum influent turbidity NTU||1|
|Maximum residual chlorine concentration||0.1mg/L|
|Maximum Operating pressure||600psi(4.14Mpa)|
|Maximum pressure drop of single membrane element||15psi(0.1Mpa)|
|PH value range of feed water during continuous operation||3~10|
|PH value range of feed water during chemical cleaning||2 ~12|
|Maximum feed water flux||3.6m³/h (Model: 4040)|
|17m³/h (Model: 8040)|
Drawing Sizes of LP Series Reverse Osmosis Membrane Elements
Structure Diagram of RO Membrane Element
● Reverse osmosis, is a membrane separation method that uses pressure difference as the driving force to separate the solvent from the solution.
● Apply pressure to the feed liquid on one side of the reverse osmosis membrane. When the pressure exceeds its osmotic pressure, the solvent will reverse osmosis against the direction of natural osmosis.
● The low pressure side of the reverse osmosis membrane obtains the permeated solvent, namely the permeate, and the high pressure side obtains the concentrated solution, namely the concentrate.
|Hongtek||LP Series RO Elements||Membrane Element Diameter||Length of Membrane Element|
|HT||LP||40: 4"||40: 40"|
Hongtek - LP Series RO Membrane Element - Diameter: 4" - Length: 40"
Typical Applications of Reverse Osmosis Membranes
● Petrochemical: advanced treatment of oil field injection water and petrochemical wastewater
● Electronics industry: semiconductor industry ultrapure water, integrated circuit cleaning water, formula water
● Pharmaceutical industry: process water, preparation water, washing water, water for injection, sterile water preparation
● Material concentration: concentration of various industrial materials such as amino acids, antibiotics, tea juice, fruit juice, etc.
● Seawater desalination: water for production and domestic use in island areas, coastal water-scarce areas, ships, seawater oil fields, etc.