PPM Series PPH plastic multi-bag polypropylene filter housing is an integrated high-quality plastic filter housing, which is a microfiltration filtration system specially developed for some industrial filtration scenarios such as acid-base liquids and corrosive fluids that cannot be used by stainless steel filter housing. The quick-opening method is adopted for the PPH multi bag filter housing, which is convenient for installation and disassembly, and the sealing performance is good. The plastic multi bag pp filter housing has no joints and solder joints, no dead ends, smooth appearance, no fouling, and easy to clean. PPH multi bag filter housing has wide application range, high filtration efficiency, large flow rate and long service life, help many users save much costs.
|Housing Material||PPH(Polypropylene Homopolymer)|
|Bag Size||Size #2: Φ7"x32"L(Φ180x810mm)|
|Number of Bag||2pcs, 3pcs, 4pcs|
|Filtration Rating||1μm - 800μm|
|Sealing Type||Swing Bolt Cap With/Without Rocker Arm|
● Strong pressure resistance, large flow rate, high filtration efficiency and long service life
● Good sealing, all the sealing rings are made of fluorine rubber, which makes the corrosion resistance better
● Suitable for installation of international standard size #2 multi-bags, and international general standard flange
● The maximum working temperature of PPH multi bag filter housing is 90°C and the maximum working pressure is 1MPa
● PPH multi bag filter housing is suitable for hydrochloric acid with a concentration of 36% and sulfuric acid with a concentration of less than 90%
● PCB Industry
● Electronics Industry
● Industrial Wastewater
● Electroplating Industry
● Pharmaceutical Industry
● Printing and Dyeing Industry
|Liquid Flow Direction||Bottom in and bottom out|
|Flow Rate||2pcs Size #2 (Φ7"x32"): 80m³/h|
|3pcs Size #2 (Φ7"x32"): 120m³/h|
|4pcs Size #2 (Φ7"x32"): 160m³/h|
|Filtration Area||Each Filter Bag Size #2 (Φ7"x32"): 0.5㎡|
Drawing of PPH Plastic Multi-Bag PP Filter Housing
The Method of Replacing The Filter Bags of PPH Multi-bag Filter Housing
1. Stop the pump, close the inlet and outlet valves, and open the drain valve to drain the liquid inside the bag filter housing.
2. Open the upper cover of the filter housing, take out the inner pressure plate of the upper cover and the filter bag pressure ring.
3. Remove the filter bag and clean all parts of the bag filter housing.
4. Reinstall the new filter bag, and put the filter bag into the inner basket, so that the ring mouth of the filter bag is close to the inner wall of the filter housing.
5. Place the bag filter housing pressure ring vertically above the filter bag ring and press the filter bag ring.
6. Place the inner pressure plate of the upper cover on the top of the filter bag and press the sealing ring flatly.
7. Screw the upper cover of the bag filter housing and install the pressure gauge.
8. Close the drain valve, open the inlet and outlet valves, start the pump, and the filtration system is ready to operate.
|PPM||Bag Dimensions||Number of Bag||Inlet/Outlet Size(Flange)||Rocker Arm|
PPM Series PPH
Multi-Bag Filter Housing
|S2 = Size #2 (Φ7"x32")||2 = 2pcs||N80 = DN80||W = With Rocker Arm|
|3 = 3pcs|
|4 = 4pcs||T = Without Rocker Arm|
PPM Series PPH Multi-Bag Filter Housing - Size #2: Ø7"× 32" - 3 Round - DN80 - With Rocker Arm
If larger flow is required, parallel connection can be adopted. For special PPH multi-bag filter housing, please contact us to discuss in detail.