FRP high flow filter housing is made of glass fiber reinforced plastic material, which has the characteristic of light weight, high strength, corrosion resistance, and good thermal performance. FRP high flow filter housing is mainly composed of filter housing, filter element, sealing ring and fixing parts. According to placement method, it is generally divided into two types: Vertical Filter Housing and Horizontal Filter Housing.
If you want the FRP high flow filter housing to achieve the effects of large flow, high filtration efficiency, and long service life during operation, it is vital to install the high flow filter according to the correct and standardized method. Let's take a look at how to install the High Flow Filter Cartridge in the FRP filter housing correctly and standardly.
1. Thoroughly clean the remaining dirt on the surface and inside of the FRP high flow filter housing;
2. Open the package of the high flow filter element, check and make sure that the filter element and sealing ring are not damaged and meet the standards of use;
3. Before installation, use lubricant or water to moisten the O-ring seal, which can prevent the O-ring seal from falling off when installing the filter element;
4. Hold the handle of the high flow filter element with your hand, vertically inset the filter element into the socket of the FRP high flow filter housing, then buckle the pressure plate to fix it, and then cover and lock the filter cover;
5. Firstly, open the air release valve on the top of the FRP high flow filter housing, and then slightly open the water inlet valve to allow liquid to enter the filter until the liquid overflows from the air release valve on the top of the filter, close the air release valve;
6. Slowly adjust and open the outlet valve until it is fully opened, and then slowly adjust the inlet valve until the pressure difference between the upstream and downstream of the filter reaches the value of the initial pressure difference;
FRP high flow filter housing can be widely used in areas where stainless steel filter housing and carbon steel filter housing can not be used because of their strong corrosion resistance. For example: seawater desalination, brackish water desalination, groundwater desalination, etc. In addition to the FRP high flow filter housing can be used independently, it can also meet the water flow required by the project in parallel according to the site requirements, which can effectively save space.
In addition to the standard installation of FRP high flow filter housing, it is also very important to choose the right filter. HONGTEK can match you with the most suitable high flow filter housing and filter element according to your required water flow, filtration accuracy and use space of the filtration system, so that your project can run with low cost and high efficiency.